What You Might Find Here


Good evening everyone
I Just want to give you an idea of the kind of things you might find here.

I am not an expert in anything so everything I talk about will be my opinion only (unless referenced). I do feel very passionately about many subjects, hobbies, etc. When I’m really into something I submerge myself into learning as much as I can about it. E.g.: I love health and fitness, so I got certified as a group fitness instructor and fitness nutritionist.

I am a proud RCMP wife. My husband and I are currently posted in a beautiful community in Northern Saskatchewan. I love it here. It’s a place where I have the career I want, and he has the career he wants. I’m a career wife, BTW.

Together we have 4 wonderful fur babies, 2 cats – Spitz & Spazz; and 2 dogs – Hazel and Wiley. I’ll talk more about them in an upcoming post. Here’s Hazel. Isn’t she beautiful?


Most days I thrive on the routine of being a Homemaker.  Some days I’m like “I quit!” ha! As if I have the option to quit. I do, though, have the luxury of taking a day off when I need to. 

I simply adore Pinterest. I can spend hours just scrolling through everything there. Pinterest is the source of a lot of inspiration for cooking and decorating.  I am working on a Pinterest worthy Christmas Bedroom Décor and am sooo excited. I’m just waiting on some fabric to arrive. I’ll show you all when it’s ready!

Hubby and I are pretty health conscious people. We exercise regularly; many different types of exercise. We just like to keep moving. Together we make the right food choices -for us- I would guess about 90% of the time. I also believe that looking good comes from feeling good and fueling yourself with the right nutrients helps with that.

I enjoy playing with make-up and trying various skin care products. I don’t only care about what goes on my skin. I care about what goes into my body. A balanced diet lifestyle will always help you present your best self. I’ll probably talk about this a lot.

I will likely talk a good bit about nutrition/lifestyle because I believe that it is an incredibly easy way to live your best life!

Other topics that I could be talking about are:

Quilting/sewing

Cooking

Home Décor

Pets

Cleaning (routine)

Self-care

Being a Homemaker and why it’s a rewarding career choice.

Experiences (I’m looking forward to a Northern Canadian winter)

Body Building competitions (the good and the bad)



Please drop a line. Say “Hi”. Tell me what your favorite things are. 😊

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Routine In My Days

Do We Need New Furniture?

VDL Make-up Review